kruizing with kikukat

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pussyfooting: Shen Yun 2012

I was disappointed my trip would mean I'd miss Shen Yun 2012 in Honolulu, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover another touring Shen Yun troupe was performing at the Lila Cockrell Theater.


The only tickets left were in the 1st balcony section, which is likely better than i would've bought in Honolulu.


It was worth every $! The show was fantastic. The costumes were magnificent. The dancing, especially the males, was spectacular. They update the show yearly, so if I'm lucky enough to see them next year, I will seize the opportunity!


No pics were allowed in the theater, and there was someone checking purses in the ticket line (not kidding).  Luckily, I didnt have my camera.  I only wish they had a cd for sale!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment