kruizing with kikukat

Thursday, October 13, 2011

HHS Key Club Friendship Visit to Sumoto

This weeks post is a slideshow of D1's recent trip to Japan with the Hilo High Key Club (some members).  Although I'm poorer now, I'm glad she was given this opportunity to go.  And since they traveled on Hawaiian Airlines, D1 now has tons of miles in her hawaiianmiles account.  Perhaps she can share some with me so I can indulge in some Goma Tei.

Please be sure your sound is turned on.  There are three different j-pop songs (thanks to Gu) with ultra-catchy beats.  Also, please be sure there is a noodle shop close by.  Trust me, after you see the slide show, you will feel a strong urge to go out and eat some kind of ramen or udon with tempura!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment