kruizing with kikukat

Monday, August 17, 2020

Okazuya Meat Loaf

One of the local okazuya's (now closed) would have meat loaf on their line.  I don't remember meat loaf being on okazuya offerings as a kid.

click on recipe title for printable recipe
 
     1 1/2 lbs ground beef
     1/2 c panko
     1 egg
     1/3 c onion, finely chopped
     1 tbsp brown sugar
     1 tsp salt
     black pepper
     1/4 c water
     1 can condensed tomato soup, divided

Grease a 9" loaf pan.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine all ingredients with 1/2 can of undiluted tomato soup.  Reserve remainder for later.  Place mixture into prepared loaf pan and bake 40 minutes.  Remove from oven and spread remaining soup evenly over top of loaf.  Bake additional 10 minutes.


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're posting again. I've enjoyed your blog for a few years now, and was hoping that you and your family were doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't posted for a while, but my family and I are well. Thank you. I really need to get back to blogging. Aloha

      Delete